Nate Diaz has people excited to watch the match. After all, it wasn’t that long ago when he, along with Conor McGregor, held the record for the highest UFC pay-per-view buy rate for their UFC 202 meet-up from back in 2016. Nowadays, he’s the 7th highest-ranking fighter in the Welterweight category.
For his part, Jorge Masvidal, who ranks third in the Welterweight category, holds the record for the fastest knockout in UFC history, as his competitor managed to stay on his feet for a full 5 seconds. He’s had 47 pro MMA fights so far, so it’s clear to say he knows what he’s doing.
The winner of the Masvidal vs. Diaz fight will be awarded the newly created BMF title and rumor has it that The Rock will be present at the event to wrap the belt around the winner’s waist. So, if you’re a fan of Dwayne Johnson, there’s all the more reason to watch the fight.
Although Diaz vs. Masvidal is certainly the star of the show, there are other fight cards scheduled for the night. Here’s the list:
|UFC 244: Main Card|
|Welterweight||Jorge Masvidal||Nate Diaz|
|Middleweight||Kelvin Gastelum||Darren Till|
|Welterweight||Stephen Thompson||Vincente Luque|
|Heavyweight||Derrick Lewis||Blagoy Ivanov|
|Lightweight||Kevin Lee||Gregor Gillespie|
When and Where to Watch UFC 244
If you’re planning to watch UFC 244 live online, like the rest of us, you should know the event starts at 10 PM EDT on November 2nd, which is a Saturday. The event is broadcast from the Madison Square Garden in New York.
The best place to watch the UFC event is on ESPN+. You should also know that the prelims (starting at 8 PM EDT) can be viewed on ESPN 2, and early prelims (starting at 6:30 PM EDT) can be viewed with the Fight pass.
How Can I Live Stream the UFC 244
We’ve all become so accustomed to watching a ton of content online, so it makes sense to also want to watch sporting events such as this one in the same manner. The UFC 244 is exclusively available on ESPN+, which means that there’s not even an option to watch on regular TV. Here’s what watching the fights will cost you:
If you’re a new subscriber, you can get access to UFC 244 and ESPN’s annual plan for only $79.98, which is 25% down from the regular $109.98. You should know that while you can usually enjoy a 7-day free trial on ESPN+ when you pick this offer, you waiver the trial period. Since the regular ESPN+ annual plan is $50, you’ll be saving quite a bit of money.
If you’re already an ESPN+ subscriber, you can get the UFC 244 and ESPN+ annual plan for the same price. But, you can also get UFC 244 separately for $59.99.
ESPN+ is quite the platform and it will give you access to a ton of content, both editorial, and video. On top of these, your subscription will also grant you access to exclusive events that we’re sure you’ll want to check out, especially since ESPN+ has exclusive rights to a lot of sports. Setting up your ESPN+ account only takes a couple of minutes and you’ll then get access to a lot of content. You should also know that ESPN works on a wide range of devices, including Apple TV, Fire TV and Tablets, Android phones and tablets, iOS phones and tablets, Android TV, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, Chromecast, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Oculus Go. You can also watch through the browser.
Here’s what you need to do to set up an ESPN+ account:
- First, you have to visit the ESPN+ page and tap the “Buy Now” button.
- Then, you’ll get redirected to a page where you have to provide your credentials, including name, email address, and password. Tap the “Sign Up” button afterward.
- Next, you have to choose whether or not you’re going for the special ESPN+ and UFC 244 pack which you’ll get through this link. The ESPN+ Annual plan and UFC 244 package they offer is only $79.98, while the ESPN+ yearly plan usually costs $50. This means you’ll be saving quite a bit of money in the process.
- Then, you have to provide your payment details, which can be your card or your PayPal account. Finish things up and you’re done! You have cheap access to ESPN+ and get to watch the big UFC 244 event!
- If you already have an account on ESPN+, visit the link below the “Buy Now” button to log in and add UFC 244 to your account.
How to Watch the UFC 244 Outside of the United States?
One thing you must know already is that live TV platforms that operate in the United States don’t work when traveling outside of the country. So if you’re looking to subscribe to ESPN+ and UFC 244, or if you’re already an ESPN+ subscriber and want to watch the fights and you’re out of the country, there is a workaround available for you. Changing your IP address will unlock the platform for you quite easily since the site detects your location based on this. So, we can suggest you go for ExpressVPN, which is easily one of the best on the market, with thousands of servers across the world and dozens of them in the United States.
Here’s what you need to do to use ExpressVPN to watch UFC 244 Outside of the US:
- First, you have to visit the ExpressVPN website (49% OFF) and subscribe to the service, which only takes a couple of minutes. If you don’t like the service for any reason, know that they have a 30-day money-back guarantee policy in place so you can ask for a refund.
- Then, you have to download the app for your device and install it. Make sure to launch the tool and log into your account.
- Next, you need to find a server that’s located in the United States, which shouldn’t be an issue since there are dozens of them available.
- When the connection is established, you can load ESPN+ and start watching the fights. Make sure to tune in at the right time.
How to Watch UFC 244 in the UK, Australia, and Canada
- If you live in the UK and want to keep an eye on UFC 244, you should know that you can enjoy it all on BT Sport 1, or you can stream it on the BT Sport app.
- Those living in Australia can watch the fights on Fight Pass and all providers.
- Folks in Canada can enjoy the showdown on Fight Pass and all providers.
How excited are you about the UFC 244 event!? Drop us a note in the comments section below the article and tell us who you think will win this fight! Share the article with friends and family and follow TechNadu on Facebook and Twitter for more tech news, guides, reviews, and interviews.